100% Official NLP Practitioner Certification iGNLP™ / ABNLP
Instructor: Matthew Barnett Institution: HeadgearLabs, Udemy
You may choose to become accredited with multiple agencies. If you choose to become a AFRLA accredited NLP practitioner after taking this course, then you will receive all of the benefits that this accreditation has to offer. Keep in mind that our requirements are slightly stricter than those of the iGNLP and ABNLP. To become AFRLA accredited, you must meet all of the following requirements:
- Complete the exact coursework at Udemy and generate your Udemy online certificate. You will need to submit the live link to your NLP certificate as proof that you completed this course. You may not substitute any other course for the one linked in this description.
- Pay the non-refundable AFRLA fee for accreditation. That covers you for a full year, and then your membership will automatically renew on an annual basis to keep you in good standing as a AFRLA accredited NLP practitioner. You will have the option to cancel at any time. If your payment method expires, or if you decide to cancel, then your membership will expire at that time and will not renew.
- Take the qualifying exam linked in this course. You must pass with a score of 80% or higher, and you must paste the live Udemy link into the form. If you do not pass or include the Udemy link, then you will need to retake the exam and resubmit your results. Your initial membership fee entitles you to take the exam up to 3 times. If you do not pass the third attempt, you will need to re-register and pay the non-refundable fee again. If you lose membership status due to cancellation or an incomplete payment, you will need to retake the qualifying exam to remain in good standing.
Your AFRLA Accreditation entitles you to the following benefits:
- AFRLA verification that the course materials meet our requirements for accreditation
- AFRLA authentication that you have completed the coursework
- AFRLA certification that you have understood a passing level of material from the coursework